Back in 2004, Calltracks Limited developed an innovative call tracking and analytics solution with international capabilities, allowing users to track calls and determine which marketing channels were successful and profitable.
Having expanded rapidly over the last few years through organic growth and without venture capital investment, we are now looking to take to take our organisation to the next level by investing into our development resource.
As a senior member of the development team you will be expected to deliver high quality software as a passionate expert in Ruby on Rails, as well as help us tackle complex architectural and design challenges across the back-end services and APIs we build. You will be a member of a small scrum team and looked up on to support and help implement practices such as Pair Programming, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration.
You will be required to:
- Support the design and development of high quality and scalable Services and APIs
- Be an Expert in Ruby
- Be an Expert in Rails
- Work across the technical stack, contributing to infrastructure, application and database development
- Operate as part of an Scrum team
- Help drive improvement our overall development process
- 5+ years commercial development experience
- Proven expert knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Proven experience in MySQL
- Demonstrable habitual use of TDD and BDD techniques
- Have some experience of infrastructure development, working within an Linux environment
- Working knowledge of database and query optimisation for performance
- Experience working in an Agile team, and a good level of understanding of the Agile values and principles
For the full role profile and application queries, please submit your CV via the web form below.
Please note that any recruitment agency contact will be ignored.
Categorised in: Careers
This post was written by calltracks